Turn retail intelligence analytics and insights
into big opportunities
If you are ready to use the best tools for competitive pricing analysis in today's highly competitive, complex and transparent marketplace, take a closer look at Upstream Commerce’s strategic solutions for making the most of critical retail intelligence gleaned from your competitors’ eCommerce sites:
These simple-to-use SaaS-based applications enable enterprise retailers to:
- Compete more effectively
- Increase sales
- Grow profit margins
- Improve negotiations with suppliers
Upstream Commerce’s advanced and automated competitive pricing analysis software enables retailers to overcome these formidable challenges of Commerce:
- Becoming a follower in pricing rather than a leader.
- Eroding margins, due to wrong handling of market dynamics, or due to lack of any action altogether.
- Negotiations with suppliers are not yielding the optimal margins, prices and product selection.
- Overwhelming marketplace complexity and data amounts, which prevent retailers from creating an effective strategy and translating it to actions.
Upstream Commerce's tools are recognized for their ability to obtain the most diverse data, while maintaining the highest levels of accuracy. We are using the most powerful tools for delivering pricing, merchandising and assortment insights, and providing retailers with the most precise and best-informed competitive pricing analysis in the market.
What customers are saying:
“Incorporating Upstream Commerce’s insights into our day-to-day pricing operations has shown us what is truly possible when we have complete visibility into our competitors’ prices. For Staples, using Upstream Commerce has definitely paid off.”Ranco Kraaijenbrink Pricing Manager
“We only work with the best partners in the industry. That's why we chose Upstream Commerce. Their robust Cloud-based software and expert support services enable multi-channel retailers like us to compete effectively and smartly by putting pricing and competitive insights at our fingertips, on a real-time basis.”Jody Garrett President
Using competitive pricing analysis solutions, retailers can:
- Track and compare real-time competitive pricing information.
- Draw actionable insights by analyzing the competition.
- Use intuitive user interface capabilities to quickly hone in on specific pricing and assortment opportunities.
- Define alerts to keep a close eye on changes in the market.
- Optimize pricing on a continuous basis.
- Optimize pricing using automated rules-based predictive analytics
- Track, record and report MAP violations in the market.
- Improve negotiation with suppliers and brands on product selection, pricing, margin and promotion schedule.
Optimize your pricing plan of action with
real-time and historical views
What does ‘competitive pricing analysis’ mean?
The benefits of Upstream Commerce’s software:
- Domain and technology experts. Upstream Commerce is led by executives with an average of 20 years of experience in technological solutions for retail. Upstream Commerce partners with its clients, offering them domain knowledge and expertise. A strong and committed services team will guide you through service rollout, full adoption and continuous growth in value created from pricing and retail intelligence.
- Serving the 15 main retail industries. Be it Apparel and Footwear, Health and Beauty, Mass Merchants, or other main retail or specialty industries, Upstream Commerce has the experience and can handle your competitive pricing and merchandising data and analytics needs.
- Data from primary sources. Upstream Commerce collects commercial data directly from primary sources – your competitors’ eCommerce sites – just as the shopper would see it, including general prices, MSRP, MAP, discounts, promotions, shipping data, product availability and shopping cart.
- Highest accuracy. A combination of technologies will ensure near 100% product matching accuracy, whether for same or similar products.
- Unlimited scalability. Cloud-based technology is leveraged for achieving unlimited scalability in the amount of data collected and processed, and in the capacity of the software to produce actionable insights and handle concurrent users.
- The most configurable and flexible tool. Upstream Commerce partners with you to create the business scenarios you need, configured directly into its Web portal, instead of trying to box you into a rigidly defined product. Using its proprietary suite of products operating within this platform, Upstream Commerce’s customers are able to benefit from the flexibility and diversity of solutions it provides.
- The most open and integrated platform. Competitive pricing data and analysis is strategic and central to your business. Various departments in your organization, such as ecommerce, merchandising and pricing, will very quickly depend on this data and its derived insights for their business decisions. Upstream Commerce’ pricing intelligence software allows managers to import and “digest” any combination of product and business data from their databases, and then analyze it in conjunction with competitive product information simply and clearly for optimal business value.
- A comprehensive suite of tools all under one roof for making shopper-centric decisions in a dynamic and competitive market. Solutions include Dynamic Pricing, Predictive Pricing, MAP monitoring, Lifecycle and Promotional Intelligence, Advanced Trending, as well as its fundamental intelligence products for pricing and assortment.
& Video Food & Drug Toys & Hobbies Office Supplies Computers
& Electronics Home Improvement Health & Beauty Housewares
& Furniture Flowers & Gifts Jewelry
& Accessories Sporting Goods Mass Merchant Specialty Retailer