Track Your Competitors' Prices And Product Info 24/7
Upstream Commerce's Pricing Intelligence tool takes away the pain of competitive pricing by automating the process 100%. It provides you with real-time pricing information that is easily accessible and its sophisticated reports allow you to analyze how effectively you are pricing relative to your competitors. The tool is capable of handling hundreds of thousands of products and dozens of competitors, and is extremely flexible, allowing you to slice and dice your data to generate reports most relevant to your business. Upstream Commerce's tool is guaranteed to keep you ahead of your competition.
Who uses this tool?
- Pricing and Merchandising Managers
- eCommerce Managers and Buyers
- Product Marketing Managers and Specialist
- Executives and Owners
Get a wealth of pricing info
Quickly identify real pricing opportunities
- Powerful filtering for slicing and dicing data
- Easy drill-down for in-depth product analysis
- Insightful charts displaying competitors prices over time
- Real-time pricing data updated at least once a day
Easily manage thousands of products
Optimize your pricing with customized reports
- Tool capable of handling hundreds of thousands of products
- Convenient out-of-the-box reports to help you get started
- Simple to create custom reports relevant to you
- Easy to identify opportunities to price more competitively
View your competitive landscape
Make better strategic pricing decisions
- Advanced price distribution report
- Easy to see how you’re positioned relative to your competitors
- Helps determine if your pricing strategy is working
- Quickly identify which products require your attention
Related articles from our blog
In my last post (Everything Retailers Need To Know About Consumers' Mind-Sets & Buying-Plans For Upcoming Holiday Shopping), I referenced recent research by Booz & Company about what the consumer is thinking and what the consumer planned to buy this upcoming holiday season, plus some ...
In my recent posts, I've been discussing How Online Dynamic Pricing Can Hurt Retailers and Consumers, as online retailers scramble to use pricing intelligence tools and techniques to have the lowest prices in order to get high rankings on consumer price search engines. Here's more on...
Last summer, in their Hype Cycle for CRM Sales, 2012, Gartner information technology research and advisory company found that companies successfully implementing price optimization realized improvements of 2% to 4% of total revenue or more; the ROI of the price optimization investment ...